Jio Partner Central: Jio Retailer Registration and Franchise at official website https://partnercentral.jioconnect.com/retailers
Jio Partner Central
Reliance Jio Franchise is a boon to the telecom sector in India. Most likely, the JIO company is the biggest and most overgrown company. As providing high-speed data, payments, digital commerce, media. Now, Reliance Jio Ltd is looking to implement education, healthcare, security, and financial services, technology, entertainment, and more.
In this feat, Jio has launched a Single stop platform for communication purposes. It also collaborates with different products & services of Reliance. In this guide, we will share with you all the details about the Reliance Jio. We are also going to tell you how to register to JIO as a retailer and Jio partner central program, how to join and be a Jio mart Distributer, and Reliance Jio preferred retailer program.
Jio central partner
Jio partner central is a digital platform started on 2018. Thourgh this, the interested people can register themslef and join as partner to JIO. By selling the products and services, the partner will get the commission. BY using these services you can grow your bussiness and make profit of it. Jio offers both online and offline services i.e., Jio Mart, Jio telecom and Reliance retail in one place. Besides that, Jio partner central also offers the latest updates on the newly released products. Also, offerings and promotions in Digital Technology. The Jio partner central is teh official portal where you can easily register yourself as the Jio Retailer in no time.
So, if you are a business person or a retailer then Jio Partner central offers a big platform where you can partner Reliance industries. It will access your bussiness to the both online and offline. So, you can get the profit of the bussiness and earn commissions.
Jio Retailers Commission
- Mobile recharge/ bills payment: 4% commission.
- New customers and new sim: Rs 40 commission on activating each sim of Jio.
- Selling JIO products: you will get incentives from each product based on the price.
Documents Required to become retailer
- Pan card
- Aadhaar card
- Shop photo
- Photo of the person
- Documents of the shop
- Verification documents
Jio Retailer Registration – How To Become Retailer
- Visit the Jio Partner Website using the link. https://partnercentral.jioconnect.com/retailers
- Scroll down the page and select the “I AM INTERESTED” option.
- Another tab will open on your screen
- You need to enter your details here.
- Enter your details i.e.,:
- Mobile Number
- Enter the verification code in the text box to verify the mobile number.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- You have successfully applied for partnership with Jio as a retailer.
After few days you will receive a call from your area JC Manager. Then he will ask you information. Provide the details which he asks you. If he verified your details and check your eligibility then you will be appointed as the retailer.