AT&T Router Login | AT&T Router Login Address 192.168.1.254.For AT&T routers, the default IP address is either 192.168.1.254 or 192.168.1.1. 6. Enter the AT&T Router Default Username and Password.
AT&T Router Login
AT &T is one of the Wi-Fi router manufacturing companies. You might need to change configure the wifi router to access the internet. In order to access the internet, you should have to change the internet password and username. This will also protect your internet connection. Here, in this guide we will show you how to configure AT&T, change password, and factory reset the router.
Before changing the password you should know the IP address of your router. You need to go to the default IP address to login to the router. The following process show’s you how to connect your router to ATT IP address.
AT&T Router Login Details
The default IP login ID and password are as follows. You should note the following login credentials in order to configure the router.
ATT Router Default IP Address: 192.168.1.254
AT&T Router User Name: Na
AT&T Router Default Password: admin/ password/ attadmin (you can try one of the passwords to login)
How to Access ATT Settings Website?
You have to connect your wifi router to the device and follow the given process.
- Turn ON the Router (You can see the LED Blinks).
- Open browser and type 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.254. Press enter.
- After that, you can see the login page of the AT&T.
- Here, you have to enter the Login Username and Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be logged to your account. You can see the dashboard where all settings can be accessed.
How to Configure AT&T WiFi Router?
After login to the account, you can follow the given steps to configure your ATT Wifi Router.
- First of all, open the Setting tab.
- Next, navigate to User Network.
- Now, type the Network Name as your choice. (SSID)
- Turn ON the SSID Boardcast.
- Turn ON the WiFi security.
- Choose the Authentication type to WPA1-PSK.
- Click on the save button.
How to Set/ Change AT&T WiFi Router Password?
You can follow the given steps to set a new wifi password or change the existing password.
- Login to the ATT IP address.
- Now, go to the Settings tab.
- Click on the LAN option.
- Choose the Authentication Type to WPA1-PSK (AES).
- Select the “Use custom Wi-Fi Network Password.
- Enter the new wifi Password.
- Re-Enter the Wi-Fi password and click on Save.
- Your wifi connection will be disconnected.
- You have to connect with the new password.