Install Windows 10 without any errors through our simple guide 2022. Clean install windows 10 from iso file (without dvd) for laptop / PC from USB, CD, ISO File. How to clean Install Win 10 (Delete & Reinstall)
If you are looking to move to the upgrade version of the windows, then windows 10 is the perfect OS for all your needs.
How to Clean Install Windows 10
Commonly people get the BSOD errors and black screen errors after installing the latest version of the windows or upgraded to the latest version of the windows. We will help you to clean install of the windows 10 in your PC.
How to Clean Install Windows 10 OS
Follow the steps to install the windows 10 cleanly on your system:
You can also download and install the windows 7, windows 8, windows 10 pro, and windows 10 home, windows 10 genuine versions if your computer meets all the specifications above. To upgrade your computer to windows 10 you need to start it fresh with clean installation, so follow the below steps to clean install of windows 10:
- Open Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or latest version of Internet explorer.
- Type Microsoft support centre.
- Click on the first website.
- Download the windows 10 ISO form the list given in the site.
- Choose windows 10 on the select edition.
- Click on the confirm button.
- Choose your product language from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the confirm button.
- Choose the 32-bit download or 64-bit download button which your computer standards.
- (Use windows key + r to run the RUN command and type the msinfo32 command and hit enter. You can see the information of your pc if your system is 64-bit based and 4GB ram then you can install the latest version of windows 10).
- After that download and install the Rufus.
- Rufus helps you to burn the ISO file to USB flash drive, launch the Rufus.
- Select the USB flash drive you want to continue under the Devices menu.
- Click on the disk drive icon next to create the bootable disk using ISO image option under the Format options menu.
- Select the windows 10 ISO file and then click open.
- Then click on the start button to continue.
- Click on the OK button and all the data will be erased and to start the process.
- Now restart your computer with the bootable media you created newly.
- Click on the Next button which will appear on the first step of windows setup wizard.
- Click on the install now.
- Enter the product key of your copy of windows 10.
- Click on the Next button to proceed.
- Select the edition of the windows 10 belongs to your purchase of the product key.
- Click on the Next button.
- Click on the “I accept the license terms”.
- Then click next.
- Click on the Custom install windows only in advanced option to proceed with the clean installation of the windows 10.
- Select the partition you want to delete all the files and folders.
- Click on the delete option to delete the partition.
- Select the hard drive C:
- Click on the NEXT to continue to the process of the installation.
Once you completed the steps given above, the setup will take time and finish installing of the windows 10 on your computer of windows vista.
Clean Install Microsoft Windows 10 OS
Follow the on-screen directions to complete the out of box experience with the settings. During the process of installation, it will ask you to create a Microsoft account. You can use your local account but you will miss out the many features.
After finishing the installation, you will experience the windows 10 features and many more, but you will restore your files before continue. Go to the settings and click on the backup and restore and click on the restore option and do the on-screen instructions.
Before all the operations you will need to download the drivers of your computer to work well. So, download the driver utility or go to the manufacturer’s website to download the latest versions of the drivers.