WHAT IS VPN? & HOW TO USE VPN ON WINDOWS 10?
Sometimes, you are trying to browse or surf privately on the internet for more secure. We will help you to use VPN on your windows 10 system.
Most of the people surf on the internet today without transparencies to the others eye. But each time you log on to their favorite website you didn’t know what actually happens on the internet, they may be spy with your web camera or other thing else. It is very risky to surf with active tabs they provide, the tabs can steal your sensitive information and sell your information to the other parties. This is why VPN use to protect the information in your system.
VPN is with stand to Virtual Private Network. It grants the users to access the internet privately any where any time else. It connects the anonymous server which is specially designed to hide the user’s sensitive data to the others. It is also helpful to unlock the content from all over the world.
There are Many Best VPN’s, here some are:
- Hotspot shield
- Private internet access
- Open VPN GUI
- Express VPN
HOW TO CONNECT TO VPN IN WINS 10 OS
- Open settings.
- Click on the network and internet.
- Click on the VPN.
- Select add a VPN connection.
- Choose windows built-in option in VPN provider.
- Type the name of the connection name.
- Type server name or address.
- Type user name as yours.
- Type password (optional).
- Click save button.
Once you completed all these steps you are ready to connect the VPN you saved in the list.1.Now, select the VPN you are manually set up.
- Now, select the VPN you are manually set up.
- Click on the connect button (if you set a password then you need to enter the password to connect to the selected VPN).
Now check if the VPN is connected successfully or not.
- Open your browser in your system.
- Type my IP on the search bar.
- Hit enter.
- Check your IP address with the VPN you are provided.
If you are using any type of software then you need to close all applications on your system before you are connected. Just click on the connect button on the application to connect the designated IP location.
Using of third-party applications to connect to a VPN is slightly dangerous to your system, because it may harm your computer like infecting the viruses into your computer.
Be sure to connect to a different IP on different log in, because it is difficult to track your IP address if anyone else is trying to hack your computer and stealing the sensitive data on your computer.