Step By Step Procedure to Create Outlook 2022 Signature Within Few Minutes in WIN 10?
How to Create an Office 365 Outlook Signature?
Do you want to add the new email signature in outlook on windows 10? we will show you how to do it.
How to Add an Email Signature in Outlook?
Process to Create a Custom Outlook Signature with Logo on windows 10 OS?
- Click on start.
- Search for Outlook.
- Click to open the outlook application.
- Now click on the new email option located on the top left corner.
- Click on the signature box that is on the fourth tab.
- Click on the new on the email signature menu.
- Type any name that you want to put it as a signature.
- Click on OK to confirm.
- Edit the signature.
- Use the empty box to edit your signature or email like increasing the font size, colour, font style etc.
- If you want to insert image of your office then navigate to the insert option and then click on it.
- Browse to the image and click on open to insert image.
- Click on the both image and text to edit it.
- You can also create the hyperlink to link with your office site.
- Click on both image and text, click on the chain icon to open hyperlink tab.
- Add the address to link with them.
- Click on Ok.
- Next, if you want to use your signature in all income and outgoing messages you need to change the options.
- Type your email account.
- Choose your signature using drop down menu for the new messages.
- Choose your signature using drop down menu for the replies and forwards.
- Click on the save button if you changed all the settings.
- Next click OK to confirm all the changes you made.
Once you complete these steps, when you open a new message your signature will appear. Also it will appear in the income and outgoing messages.