Facebook is the popular messaging and social media app. A user can share a video to friends and community without any charges. All just you need is an account in Facebook.
If you want to download a video from the Facebook then there is no option is available in in-built so you need to search for the alternate way to download the video. In this guide we will help you to download the Facebook videos on windows 10 and mobile.
How to Download Facebook Videos on Windows 10 PC or Laptop
- Open any browser on your windows 10 pc or laptop.
- Type or paste www.facebook.com/login/ in address bar.
- Login to your account.
- Search for a video that you want to download.
- Right-click on the video.
- Select show video URL.
- Copy the video URL.
- Now open another tab in the same browser.
- Type or paste www.savefrom.net in the address bar.
- Next paste the copied URL in the search bar.
- Press enter or click on the arrow icon.
- Select the quality of the video and download.
You can use the above steps to download the whatever the video you want from the Facebook.
How to Download Facebook videos on Mobile
- Turn on your android mobile or ios mobile.
- Open ply store or any app store.
- Type Facebook video downloader.
- You will see many apps specially created to download the Facebook videos.
- Open any app and tap on install.
- Open the app after successful installation.
- Choose a video to download.
- Choose quality of the video.
- Tap on download.
The video will directly be downloaded to your gallery. You can download any other videos through the above steps.