How to update Minecraft windows 10 edition? How to update Minecraft java edition in windows 10?
Minecraft Windows 10
The Minecraft gamers need to update Windows 10 to the latest version. You have to make sure that your windows 10 is up to date. To check if your Windows 10 is up to date, you can follow the given steps.
- Firstly, open ‘settings’ app by using ‘windows key + I’ keyboard shortcut.
- Now, open Update & Security settings.
- After that, select the check for updates button.
- Download the latest version and update the recomended features.
- After finishing download, click on the Restart Now button.
After successfully update your Windows 10 to the latest version. You can now install the latest update of Minecraft.
How to Check Minecraft for Updates?
If you installed the Mine craft Windows 10 edition, then follow the simple steps given below to update. Generally, you can update from the Microsoft store. The following steps show you how to do it.
- Firstly, open the Microsoft Store.
- On the top right, you can see the three horizontal dots.
- Now, select the Downloads and Updates option.
- Click on the Get Updates option.
- This will show all app updates including Mincraft currently installed in your windows 10.
How to Update Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?
The gamers can also check the latest updates of Minecraft. You can download the latest update by following the given process.
- Firstly, open the Microsoft store.
- Click on the Search icon.
- Type Mine craft windows 10 edition and hit enter.
- Select the first game shows in the list.
- Click on the Update button.
- Latest update will download and install on your device.
How to Uninstall Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?
If you want to uninstall the Mine craft game from Windows 10. You can follow the given steps.
- First, open settings app.
- Click on Apps.
- Search for Minecraft.
- Click on the app.
- Select Unistall option.
- Now, it will go to the control panel.
- Select the Minecraft app and click on Uninstall.
That’s it, the Minecraft game will be deleted from your computer sucessfully.
How to Update Minecraft Java Edition in Windows 10?
If you installed the Minecraft Java edition, then you can follow the given steps to update.
- Open the Minecraft/ T launcher.
- On the game panel, select the Drop-down button.
- Choose the Latest release option from the list.
- Click on download and install option.
The game will automatically download and install to the latest version.