Saved Wi-Fi Passwords | Are you trying to find your Wi-Fi passwords on windows 10? Then we will show you how to do it.
Saved Wi-Fi Passwords
Wi-Fi for every house is a common thing nowadays because every single work is done through the internet i.e school works, office works, organizations entertainment, etc… It is now a cheap thing if you have not arranged a single router in your home. You may lose valuable things which are doing live if the internet was stopped for a single minute.
Almost we are tie-up a bond with the internet to do a single work. In case you forgot your wifi password or you want to view your connected wifi passwords, there is a way to see all your saved wifi passwords on windows 10. If you urgently need the wifi password but you can’t remember it then it may tend to lose.
This happens to almost all users. Write down in the comments section what problems you faced when you forgot your wifi password.
How to View Connected Wi-Fi Password on Windows 10
Follow the below procedure to view connected wifi passwords on windows 10.
- Open the start menu and search for the control panel or you can also use the search icon.
- Click on the Open option. Navigate to Network and Internet.
- Go to network and sharing / View network status and tasks options.
- Click on your Wi-Fi connection.
- Select the Wireless Properties option.
- Go to the Security tab.
- Check the ‘Show Characteristics’ box to view the Wi-Fi password.
- Hence follow the same procedure to view every connected Wi-Fi password.
Is this a difficult procedure? No! This is a simple and easy procedure. Write down to us if this procedure worked for you or not.
How to View All Wi-Fi Passwords Saved on Windows 10
In order to view all wifi passwords that are saved on your Windows 10 computer simply just follow the simple steps.
- Open start and search for command prompt.
- Run command prompt as administrator.
- Click ‘Yes’ on the security window.
- Now type the following command tab.
netsh wlan show profile
- Press Enter so you can see all the list of Wi-Fi networks that are connected previously on your computer.
- Now to know all saved network passwords type or paste the following command and press Enter.
netsh wlan show profile name=wifi-connection-name key=clear
- To know a particular wifi password replace the wifi name in place of wifi connection name on the line command and press enter.