You can SHARE FILES AND FOLDERS TO WINDOWS 10 | Share Files and Folders
How to Move Files and Folders in Windows 11/10
You have phones and tablets to take selfies or pictures and make them post to social media. But the worse thing is the editing and viewing part phones doesn’t work as computers so some people would like transfer photos and file to the computers to make them better, it is hard to share photos and file to your system do we will help to transfer files and pictures to your desktop.
• HOW TO DOWNLOAD SHARING APPS IN your SYSTEM
• HOW TO DOWNLOAD SHARING APPS TO YOUR ANDROID
• HOW TO TRANSFER FILES AND PHOTOS TO YOUR SYSTEM
HOW TO DOWNLOAD SHARING APPS TO YOUR SYSTEM
There are many sharing apps to share the files and photos to your system but some are easy to use and some are have many features to use but also have paid apps to get premium features. If you want free so some of popular sharing apps in the corresponding stores to download.
ShareIt is the popular app to transfer the files or photos and other folders to your system in an easy way. Follow the below steps to download the app in your system.
1. Open Microsoft edge or chrome in your system.
2. Type Shareit in the search bar.
3. Hit Enter.
4. Click on the top result that shows on the browser.
5. Scroll down to search the download options.
6. Click on the download.
7. Open setup.
8. Follow the instructions to install the application.
9. In the same way download the ShareIt on your phone and install it.
10. Open the Shareit on both your system and android.
11. Tap the send button on your android.
12. Click the receive button on your system.
13. Connect the both with the Wi-Fi options.
14. Choose the files or photos to share to your desktop.
Phone App is the official app to share the photos to your windows 10 operating system. So follow the below steps to install the phone app in your phone and android.
1. Open Microsoft store in your system.
2. Type Phone.
3. Click on the top result.
4. Click on the download.
5. After download open it.
6. Enter you email to sign in.
7. Then enter your mobile number to get the app in your mobile.
8. It will send you a message.
9. Click on the link to install.
10. Open the app and link your computer to your phone.
11. It automatically shows your photos in an album of your system.
WhatsApp is the other way to transfer files and folders to your desktop.
So follow the steps to share the files and photos from android to your desktop.
1. Download and install the Opera browser on your desktop.
2. Open the Opera browser.
3. Click on the WhatsApp icon located left side of the screen.
4. Now open WhatsApp on your mobile and click on three dots located top corner.
5. Tap on the WhatsApp web.
6. Scan the barcode shown on your computer with your mobile.
7. Now transfer files or photos to the WhatsApp.
8. The computer will also receive the photos and files.
9. Click on the photo and download it.
There are many ways to transfer files and photos but these three above are the easy way to share to your system.