ShareScreen is a function that allows all viewers in a Skype conference to view one person’s screen in real-time.
skype share screen
Skype has many features on of the feature is that, while you are in a call you can share your screen. We will show you how to do it.
Sometimes you need to share the screen with other people, you may need to show the slide you were created, you need to teach the task to the others. Or you may need to share the screen if you got any error related to your system to the technician to solve the problem.
So, skype comes with the screenshare in-built option that wherever you are you can share the scren while in a call. We will help you how to share the screen while in a call.
How to share your current screen during call in skype
Follow the steps to share the screen with the other person:
- Open skype.
- Click on the person you want to chat with.
- Select video or an audio call to start conversation.
- Click on the top of the tab.
- Click on the plus located bottom.
- Now select the display you want to share.
- Turn the Share the computer sound toggle ON.
- Click on the share screen button.
After completing these steps, you can easily share the screen with the other persons whenever you want. Click on the share screen button to stop the screen sharing with the other person.
You can do same steps to the windows 8.1, 7, vista, xp or mac etc,.